International and Regional Information and Marketing Centers "Cooperation"
You can buy MiR IMC share certificates with a face value of 100 (one hundred) US dollars for one certificate.
The number of certificates is limited and amounts to 50,000 (fifty thousand).
Thus, one certificate is 0.002 (two thousandths)% of the total project capital as of the beginning of 2022.
The capitalization of the project, according to various international estimates, is 5,000,000 (Five million) US dollars.
Due to the fact that the MiR IMC platform is regularly developed and supplemented with new services, its natural capitalization takes place.
In other words, the market value of the MiR IMC project is constantly increasing.
For example, the current cost of the project is 5,000,000 (Five million) US dollars, and after a certain time it will be 20,000,000 (Twenty million) US dollars.
Therefore, the face value of one certificate, which is 100 (one hundred) US dollars, will increase 4 (four) times, and will be equal to 400 (four hundred) US dollars.
Payback and Profitability
For example. if the profit of the project for one year is 100,000 (one hundred thousand) US dollars, then the payment for one certificate will be:
100,000 X 0.002 = 200 (two hundred) US dollars per year.
Accordingly, with an increase in the annual profit from the project, payments per certificate will increase proportionally.
The sources of income for the MiR IMC project are:
1. Payments by system participants for placing advertisements on the MiR IMC website.
2. Agency remuneration of the system for goods and services sold through the MiR IMC website.
3. Providing users with access to their local MiR IMC systems in various configurations.
3. Contributions of regional representative offices for licenses: national; regional; local.
4. Deductions from regional representative offices from income received at the local level.
More detailed information on investments in the MiR IMC project can be obtained by contacting the central office.